Sunday, September 14, 2008

Draco Info

Potter Name: Draco Firewalker
Rav ID: Knit-to-Bond
Pets that I have: None
My favorite yarn: Animal fiber
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? HUFFLEPUFF Huzzah
My favorite flavor: Banana or Watermelon
My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Halloween
I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Surprise
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Addi size 3, 40"
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Knitpicks Harmony
I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This is my first year
Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Not this swap :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear that I saw SOMEWHERE that your favorite color was "weird" greens (on your Rav page, maybe?)...can you define "weird" for me? You don't mean like puke green, do you?