Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's here, it's here!!!!

My package finally arrived. YAY. and here it is.... Thank you soooo much Hermione AKA the best spoiler ever.

So this amazingly strong owl drops off this huge box for me and before I can take it in and care for it before it returns across the sea it takes off ( Hermione must run a tight shift) Anyway I of course break right into it.

And oh my all the goodies...



First there was a great letter describing some of the things awaiting inside...


Like the Pumpkin Pasties


And My TOTALLY AWESOME BACKPACK that is TOTALLY AWESOME!


Then there was this intriguing package



Which turned out to be this totally amazing item...


Then another package that said A little piece of Italy...



Oh my, Yay..

Then something to help in potions class... (filled with candy)









What I believe to be a project/needle holder..





Along with some needles to put in it WOW THANK YOU...


And some patterns....


A Dishcloth with Sirius's tat on it I believe.


Amazing Hufflepuff sock yarn...

And a Cauldron...

And so here is the entire Awesome package all together.. I vote Hermione for best kit!!!

Thank you again Hermione this kit was totally awesome...

9 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Does that mean my package? You got it? Really and truly?

Hermione Bagnold said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I'm glad you like it!!! :D Sylus came straight back because he had more deliveries to make. ;) And the washcloth is of Sirius Black's tattoo. For some reason, I'd thought you said the 3rd book was your favorite, and then later you'd said the 7th...LOL YAY! I'm happy! :D

Hermione Bagnold said...

Oh yeah, and (yes, third comment and then I really AM off to bed! LOL) the needle holder is supposed to be able to hang on an armrest. :)

Draco said...

Ah that is very cool about the armrest needle holder. I realized about the tattoo a bit after I posted it. Sirius is one of my favorite characters. What a great guy. It's a tie between 3 and 7 BTW.

Quinn said...

Awesome kit!! Is the "huzzah hufflepuff" cross stitched?

Antonio dela Weasley said...

That really is an awesome package! I love the back-pack!

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Great Kit! I recognize some of those items! lol

Hermione Bagnold said...

Yes, Lav A, that is cross stitch. I used the fair isle house bag pattern. LOL

And I imagine you WOULD recognize some of those items, Miss Firenze, as you helped me acquire them with my limited resources over here! Thank you again! :D

I seriously almost kept that bag for myself...I'm so proud of how well it turned out!

Draco said...

You should be proud, that bag is just amazing. You did a great job and with the lining and everything it is simply the best. I can't say it enough, Thank you.