Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas gifts

Rowena and I have been working on making Christmas gifts for the family, a nice inexpensive way for us to get something nice for loved ones. It has been quite tedious, we have been working on projects we don't really want to do with yarn we don't really like working with all so we can get them things we know they will like/use. I can't wait to finish all the stuff I "have" to make so I can make this sweater I have been eyeing. It is from Son of Stitch and Bitch the "Pub Crawler". It will be the first and probably last sweater I make so I had to pick a good one. I am going to be making it in a wine (main) and silver (secondary) color. I can't wait, Rowena helped me pick out the colors. I wanted yellow and black but Rowena said I can't really pull off the whole "yellow and black" thing, but Rowena thinks no one can pull that off. Since she is the one who has to see me in it most I went with her suggestion. I can't wait till I can cast on...

2 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

LOL I can't wait until you have the obligatory projects out of the way and can cast on with your sweater! I wanna see! :) It sounds very promising, and I bet you'll do a great job and look great in it! :)

Draco said...

Thank you