Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hogsmead

Well I guess Hogsmead was a total bust for me. I remember heading on out to Hogsmead, we were almost there and then everything went completely black. The next thing I knew I was in a bed in the hospital wing with Madame P. standing over me. I am not sure how long I was in there. I just now remembered that the Hogsmead trip had already happened. I guess I will have to wait till next time. It is ok though, I am all better now and I wasn't planing on doing anything or spending any money this time around. I really wish I knew what happened though. Man bad things appear to happen to me alot, first the pictures now this... At least I am back in time for my Duel. Oh, thank you again Rowena for all the support you have given me since my incident, what would I do without you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer! I missed the trip, too, since I was still in St. Mungo's trying to recuperate from the owl attack. But I'm FINALLY back at Hogwarts after a few days at St. Mungo's and some time away from Hogwarts (my Internet got shut off!). I'm finally back! Yay! Maybe we can make the next trip...

Draco said...

I hope so, maybe we should watch each others backs so to up our chances..LOL