Thursday, July 2, 2009

Camp woes

Sorry for my tardiness over the past week, I was a little busy...

I went for a walk in the forest with Fluer and Rowena B. a little over a week ago you know just to get a little fresh air and get away from the hussle and bussle of camp for a while. Everything was going great, it was a beautiful day out, we saw some amazing creatures out there. Then out of nowhere we stumbled upon a group of stray Cornish Pixies. I told the ladies to run while I distracted them, but they were gone before I could add and get help. After a while the Pixies became bored with me and left me be. Unfortunatly by this time I was lost and could not find my way back to camp. After many days of searching and eating nothing but berries I have finally found my way back to camp and I will not be heading into the forest again anytime soon.

Good to see you all again and talk to you after a good nights rest and some real food.

Draco

No comments: