Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MY PACKAGE ARRIVED

It arrived yesterday and Gryphon the Great has lived up to his name, definitely Great! Take a look...

To start there is the kit, I got a Care of Magical Creatures kit with yarn, a pattern for snakes, pinto beans, safety eyes and a bag to hold it all in with a pin that says "real men knit".

Next I got a nice little owl kind of like Ron's Pigwidgeon, I think that is what I shall call him.

Then there were these great Baubles that are amazing. They are magnets with pictures of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledor, McGonagall and Rowena Bladvak. Awesome!

And finally an awesome little Dragon who needs a name. Gryphon the Great gave one stipulation though his name must begin with a "G" so please meet Grady the Dragon, his name means Descendant Of The Noble One.

That is the great package from Gryphon the Great.

Thank you very much again Gryphon!

3 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Oh, wow! That's a fantastic kit! Great job, Gryphon! I love how Rowena is on a button, too! LOL

Elizabeth said...

Those are Faux Baubles (you know, like Foe Glass?) ... to keep an eye on those of whom you need to be aware of their whereabouts! The bag holding your kit, was also designed and sewn by Mr. Gryphon the Great (I have pics if anyone is interested ... I'll have him post them on his blog). Did you get the candy, too?? I have to say, he had a GREAT time putting this package together!

Draco said...

I did get the cany too, Bowtruckle treats, unicorn droppings, Pickled frogs and Lemon drops. Awesome. I did not know that Gryphon the great made the bag himself, that is awesome, he did a great job, I am not sure if I would be able to do as good a job. Thanks again Gryphon.