Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally

I have finally gotten the last piece of the puzzle, I mean the last piece of the kit. YAY!!!

And out it goes....

Unfortunately the camera has decided it does not want to work for pictur taking. It will turn on to view the already taken photos but as soon as you change it to photo taking of any kind it automatically turns itself off, wierd.

Hopefully Rowena Weasley (Rew) will be able to help..

Anywho I am very excited for it to arrive now even though I just sent the owl away just now.

2 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear the kit went out! Please e-mail me the delivery confirmation number!

Hermione Bagnold said...

Um, scratch that...I clearly need sleep. Not only have you already sent it to me, but it's already been recorded...Oi...