Sunday, August 9, 2009

Who's RED?

I am!!!!

It seems I fell asleep at the lake and forgot my sunscreen!!!!

Hermione if you do decide to go down to the lake for a beach trip make sure to bring sunscreen or some shade or something for protection because that sun is unforgiving.

Rowena B. and I have both turned beet red from a recent trip to the beach with the house elves. Fortunately we remembered to apply sunscreen to our albino elf every 45 minutes so she didn't even get a tan, lots of freckles though. Last time we brought her to the beach we applied it every hour or hour and a half and she burned sooo bad that she got blisters all over her shoulders and back. Fortunately she did not scar from them and we learned an important lesson about her.

It would appear from my previous posts and this one I have had a terrible camp experience, from getting lost in the woods and burned by the lake but actually it has been lots of fun and I am glad I was able to make it back for it. I wish I could have participated more but it has been very busy and I have had lots on my mind with a move coming up. I can't wait till November!!!!

More about that later.....

2 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Ooo! So that means you're returning for the fall term?! YAY!!! And I am glad that you and Rowena have a true appreciation for House Elf rights and are so sensitive to their needs...I wonder if I can incorporate that into S.P.E.W....

I'm glad you've had so much fun during camp, and that you got out and experienced it beyond the cabin walls! :D

Ronnica said...

I'm not joining Spew! I may have married a mudblood, but I *do* have standards, you know!